Universal Remote Control Kit
Universal Remote Control (URC-102) & a Point Pad™ (URP-102)
- Consists of universal master control unit and a Point Pad; installed via single coaxial cable
- URC-102 provides optimum voltage to ensure brightest performance and long lamp life, regardless of boat system voltage fluctuations
- URC-102 XRCiZ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional (can be disabled)
- On-Off and light rotation speed control
- Point Pad allows finger tip control; surface/flush mount options included
- Has the capacity to perform up to six different duties; ideal for searchlights, winches and other electrical devices
- Easily retrofitted to most servo-motor drives
- Compatible with 12 or 24VDC operation
- Master Size: 2.8" x 3" x 1.6" (7.1 x 7.6 x 4.0 cm)
- Remote Size: 5" x 4.5" x 5" (12.7 x 11.43 x 12.7 cm)
- Master Weight: .65lbs (300g)
- Remote Weight: 10.5oz (300g)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including BISPHENOL A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Remote Control Kit, RCL 50/100
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.