- For difficult to remove, seized, rusted and/or corroded bolt-in Subaru ball joints
- Designed for easy use with vehicle on jack stands using a deep 24mm socket and impact or hand wrench
- Unique sliding pin non-rotating design removes ball joints in a single pulling motion without spinning the ball joint stud, reducing the chance of ball joint breakage
- For Subaru Baja 2003+, Forester 1998+, Impreza 1993+, Legacy 1990+, Outback 2000+ and more
- Or use included 5/8-18 thread adapter with any common slide hammer (arrives installed on tool, unthread to use alone)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.