MR1950 5-Channel Amplifier - 1950W
Powerful and made to withstand the elements. MR Series amplifiers feature a unique rubber sealing door which tightly seals all control panel openings when not in use. It also uses in-line weatherproof connectors for all input and output connections, which are run through grommeted openings in end panels.
- MOSFET bridgeable marine power amplifier with remote subwoofer level control
- Fixed high pass crossover, variable low pass crossover, and variable bass boost
- Ultra compact size for easy installation
- Number of Channels - 5
- Frequency Response - 10Hz - 46KHz
- 2 Ohm RMS Power (14.4V) Per Channel - 4 x 225W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power (14.4V) Per Channel - 4 x 150W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power Bridge (14.4V) Channel - 2 x 450W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >103dB
- Product Dimensions: (L x W x H) - 18.9" x 7.32" x 2.09"
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 300 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 150 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 600 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channels
- 5th Channel: 750 W Max Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel - 375 W Max Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- RCA Low Level Inputs, Fixed High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost, Remote Subwoofer Control, Variable Input Gain Control, Input Sensitivity Selector
- THD @ RMS Output: 0.01, Channel Separation: 90 dB, Signal To Noise Ratio: 103 dB, Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 46 kHz
- Dimensions: Depth 18.9” x Width 7.3” x Height 2.1”
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.