Rail2 12" Light - White/Red Dimming
Lumitec's original rail light amazed customers when it was first introduced in 2008. With up to 3 times greater output than its predecessor and a sleek new look, Rail2 raises the bar. The integrated microprocessor controls dimming and color change from two wires, with no external control modules. As with all Lumitec luminaires, the Rail2 is IP67 compliant, which means despite its great looks it is just at home on a spray-drenched hard top as a teak-adorned salon. Proudly made in the USA.
- Voltage: 10 - 30V DC
- 12V DC Amps: 920mA
- 24V DC Amps: 430mA
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000
- Color Rendering Index: 70+
- Rated Watts: 12
- Lumens (White): 490
- Operating Temp (°F): -31 to + 131 F
- Operating Temp (°C): -35 to +55 C
- Width: 11.72" (29.76cm)
- Height: 1.11" (2.82cm)
- Depth: 0.60" (1.53cm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Up to 3 times greater output than its predecessor, which amazed customers in 2008
- Integrated microprocessor controls dimming and color change from two wires, with no external control modules
- Sleek new look and versatile design
- Completely sealed and IP67 compliant
- Lumitec products are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.