CapreraLT - LED Flood Light - White Finish - White Non-Dimming
Since 2008 Lumitec's Capri and Caprera family have established the benchmark for quality, performance, and value in LED flood replacements for 55W halogens. With more than 1,000 integrating sphere tested lumens, the new CapriLT and CapreraLT build on that legacy and reaffirm market leadership. Developed, designed, and manufactured entirely at our R & D and production facilities in Florida, USA; the CapriLT and CapreraLT deliver exceptional reliability and class-leading performance. As with all Lumitec products, this light has been rigorously tested for shock and vibration, water ingress, impact, weatherability, electromagnetic radiation and susceptibility, and overall durability. In short, the CapriLT and CapreraLT deliver exceptional value in extreme environment LED flood lights. Compatible with most PWM LED dimmers.
- Voltage: 10 - 30V DC
- 12V DC Amps: 1.3mA
- 24V DC Amps: 600mA
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000
- Color Rendering Index: 70+
- Rated Watts: 12
- Operating Temp (°F): -31 to + 131 F
- Operating Temp (°C): -35 to +55 C
- Width: 4.94" (12.55cm)
- Height: 1.75" (4.45cm)
- Depth: 1.75" (4.45cm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Improved beam pattern, increased output and an exceptional value
- Exclusive DeckSweep technology puts the light where you need it most, providing for up to twice the useable light of competitors
- Powder coated aluminum housing
- Completely sealed and IP67 compliant
- Lumitec products are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.