The disconnects are attached to mating part by tongue of female part slipping over male tab. The use of dents and rolled edges on female part provides excellent holding force while allowing easy and quick disconnect.
- Nylon-insulated, butted-seam barrel offers easy insertion of wires
- Dents and rolled edges of this female disconnect terminal offer excellent holding force
- Allows for quick and easy disconnect of wires
- Made of durable brass for good conductivity and has corrosion-resistant tin plating
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- Rated 600V for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Package of 100
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.