3M™ Scotchlok™ Color-Coded Butt Connector ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The connector has a nylon-insulated, butted-seam barrel and withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C). Copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
- Nylon-insulated, butted-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- Funnel-designed, seamless brass sleeve offers easy insertion of wires
- 22-18 AWG
- Built-in wire stop for correct positioning
- Made of copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Package of 100
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.