3M™ Scotchlok™ Insulation Displacement Connector is a double run or tap connector for tap or parallel splicing. Polypropylene insulated, self stripping and flame retardant
- Yellow, polypropylene-insulated connector
- Suitable for general purpose electrical connections on an auto, boat, van or trailer
- Accommodates 12 to 10 AWG stranded
- Rated for 600V building wire and 1000V rated for signs, fixtures and luminaires
- The connector withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Package of 100
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.