FireStik Stainless Steel Disc mounts are a basic flat surface mount for use on any trunk or roof antenna installation.
The FireStik 2.5 inch circular disk mount is recommended for use any FireStik (FS) or FireStik II (FS2) antenna up to 3 feet tall and FireFly (FL) antennas up to 4 feet tall.
The K4DD mount features a low underside profile for ease of installation in tightly confined spaces. A inch mounting hole on a flat surface are all that is needed to install the FireStik stainless Steel antenna disc mounts. Nothing fancy required.
When installing any ground plane antenna the bottom disk must make solid contact with a suitable chassis ground. The FireStik K4DD and are extremely strong mounts and are designed to provide years of trouble free use with any two-way radio antenna and accessory that feature a 3/8x24 threading.
Be sure to select either the K4DD with terminal connector or the with SO239 connector to correctly match your coaxial cable connection when placing your order with CB World your number one shop for CB radios and antennas anywhere.
FireStik Disc mounts are compatible with any antenna that has a 3/8x24 ferrule
FireStik recommends using with their antenna mounts and antennas
- Includes (2) 2.5 inch (63.6 mm) circular discs (Top Disk is Made of Stainless Steel)
- Rubber Gaskets included to Protect Vehicle Finish
- (2) nylon shoulder insulators
- Stainless steel bolts & washers
- NiChrome plated brass coupling nut
- Coax center lead and shield terminals (plug connector)
- Standard 3/8" x 24 Threads
- Available with Terminal or Connector
- Requires inch (13 mm) hole & flat surface to install
- Made in the USA
Other items that are compatible with this stud.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.