This antenna mount kit was designed specifically for mounting on the front fender of a Jeep Wrangler. It is compatible with 1997 to 2006 models. It is intended for use on the driver's side of the vehicle, but will mount on either side. The bracket attaches under the hood, hiding the bolts and providing a clean, professional appearance when installed. This 2" by 3" stainless steel bracket includes an 18 foot FireFlex coax. The antenna must be purchased separately
- For 1997 to 2006 Jeep Wranglers
- Front Fender Mount (Left or Right)
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Not as shown in the picture- Requires Soldering of PL259 connector
- Uses Standard 3/8' x 24 Threaded Antennas
- 2" Wide and 3" Long
- 18' FireFlex Professional Grade Cable with FireStik's Waterproof FireRing Connector
- Free Microphone Hanger
What is in the box:
- Stainless steel fender mount
- K4R stud
- 18' coax with FireRing connector
- Coax Grommet and Clip
- Microphone hanger
- Installation instructions
This kit includes a professional grade 18' coax with a Fire-Ring connector and a screw on PL259. Attaching the PL259 on the cable will require soldering. The cable is provided this way to enable easier routing during installation. If you prefer to use a different cable, you can .
For PL259 installation,
This is a sturdy mount that can hold up to 4 foot antennas safely. This mount accepts . A is recommended for this mount. Be sure to attach the mount to a secure location that can bear the weight of the mount and antenna.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.