Used to connect two devices together in order to transfer data between them. It is typically used to connect peripheral devices, such as printers or scanners, to a computer or other computing device. Data interface cables can also be used to connect two computers together in order to share data or resources.
• Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
• Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
• Used in amplified systems
• Retains chimes and balance and fade
• Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, mute and speed sense)
• Pre-wired AXSWC harness (AXSWC sold separately)
• Retains OnStar®/OE Bluetooth®
• Adjustable gain control for chimes and OnStar®
• High-level speaker input
• Antenna adapter included
• Retains factory backup camera
• USB updatable
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.